Photoshoot / J.&J. Fashion & Makeup /Part.2



Here is the last part of this photoshoot serie with dark outfits and one with a turban I styled myself too! And few extras backstage pictures. Moreover, I realize that I rarely take backstage pictures during my photoshoots (a few of them are on my Instagram though -@theshadesofnoor) and I'm going to take more in the future. By the way, the make up artists wanted me to wear coloured lenses (my natural eye colour is hazel) and everytime I look at my face here I feel like I'm watching another woman posing!

Voici la dernière partie de cette séance photo avec des tenues sombres et une avec un turban dont j'ai moi-même choisi le style aussi ! En petit bonus des photos backstage. D'ailleurs, je me rends compte que je prends rarement des photos de ce qui se trame en coulisse lors de mes séances photo (quoique j'en ai publié certaines sur Instagram -@theshadesofnoor) et je compte bien y remédier à l'avenir. Ici les maquilleuses voulaient que je porte des lentilles de couleur (ma couleur naturelle est noisette) et à chaque fois que je vois une photo de moi, j'ai l'impression de regarder une autre femme poser !




Also, another girl  modeled for J.&J. this day with me, the lovely Omani blogger Zahra Bahrani. I recommend you guys to have a look on her blog here.

MUA: Jihan Albusaidi
Outfit: J.&J. (@j.and.j)
Photographer: Amina Al-Bakri
(@minosphotographie)

Aussi, une autre fille a posé pour J.&J. avec moi ce jour-là, l'adorable blogueuse omanaise Zahra Al Bahlani. Vous pouvez voir son blog ici







 AND... BACKSTAGES WITH THE TEAM! 


With the MUA Jihan Albusaidi

From right to left: Amina (photographer), Zahra (the other model), Jihan Al Busaidi & Juhaina Al Mughairi (MUA)



Comments

Anonymous said…
Choosing one out of many style tasks is an frustrating task. There are several different possibilities in the style market that you might not be sure which one is best for you. With the popular need for style tasks, you need to be sure of what it is that you want to do so you can get began on seeking your desire in this aggressive market. Below you will find explanations for several style tasks and, consequently, be a stride nearer to developing your profession in the style market. http://daily-crossword.com/