Face of the day | healthy glow makeup

Glowy Makeup Try On

I have been showing my makeup of the day to you on Instagram for quite some time and, as I receive more and more questions about what products I use, I thought it would be cool to talk about it on my blog. So... Here we go! 
.




Makeup products



BB creams Crème Soyeuse Perfectrice #01 + #02 - Nuxe
Expect a review soon!

Une revue bientôt sur le blog.

Radiant creamy concealer #Custard - Nars (not in the picture)

Electric cool eyeshadow #Superwatt - MAC

Scandaleyes mascara #Black - Rimmel London

Gimme Brow #Medium deep - Benefit (not in the picture)

Blush #Coralista - Benefit 

HD Pressed Powder - Make Up Forever
It was a flop but now I use it under the eyes with a smaller brush, which makes a better result.

C'était un flop mais je ne l'utilise plus que sous les yeux avec un nouveau pinceau, plus petit, pour un meilleur résultat. 

Mineralize Skinfinish Highlighter #Soft and gentle - MAC

Woo~ Baby Plumping Tint - Etude House
It is the first time I use it and wow! It's shining baby!

C'est la première fois que je le porte et wow! Ca brille !

Tadam!

Glowy Makeup Try On Close up

Comments

Bonnie Garner said…
Trop frais ce makeup, j'adore! :)
Unknown said…
Merci Bonnie, ça me fait plaisir venant de toi ! :-)