January favorites

illamasqua kat von d nivea human kind bath and body works

Here we go again with the traditional monthly favorites. And for this one, there's no flop, only stuff I really do love. I didn't use much makeup this January, my skin needed some fresh air, but I still have few things to show you...


Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick in #lolita & Tattoo Liner


What can I say, Kat Von D offers makeup of quality and when it's written matte or waterproof, it really is matte or waterproof! The Lolila shade is a gorgeous dusty rose with a hint of brown that suits everybody - especially brunettes and dark skins if you ask me. The application for a matte lipstick is a the smoothest yet it dries out genuinely matte.

As for the tattoo liner, I just recalled it was already in my favorites of last October here so... Nothing changed, I love it!


Illamasqua powder blush in #Beg


I've been a sucker for all brown-dusty rose makeup lately and the shade beg is such a perfect blush, I used only this one every time I put makeup on. It is a real matte dusty rose, particularly pigmented (like all Illamasqua blushes) hence it is easily buildable. I think it is a beautiful shade on dark skins.

Human+Kind hand - elbow - foot cream


I actually use it for my dry hands and although the consistency is too liquid, the cream is hydrating and has clean ingredients.

Nivea Men after-shave


The super famous youtuber Nikkie Tutotials talked about it ages ago as a matifying primer and I finally decided I' give it a try. Honestly, I agree with her! I end up with a shiny T-zone no matter what I do but with this "primer", it takes longer to start getting oily. Nikkie's idea is brilliant.

Bath & Body Works lavender - vanilla candle


I think this candle is from a new collection. The scents are perfectly balanced, it's not too lavender-y nor too strong regarding the vanilla smell. Each one softens the other so that it's not girly nor too masculine either. I absolutely loved burning this candle at home.


Comments