My iHerb order #2



It is time to share with you my iHerb order! I didn't buy many things as you can see and again I mainly bought hair care products. My curls require so much maintenance, it's crazy!

Now Solutions Vegetable glycerin


Vegetable glycerin is an excellent moisturizer for both hair and skin which should be perfect for my dehydrated curls. I'm going to use it for my masks and conditioner and hope I'll see some improvements.

Kinky Curly Knot Today leave-in


I told you about this leave-in in a previous article related to my curls defining techniques. Since it contains phenoxyethanol and another ingredient similar to silicon, I wanted to go for another leave-in that would have a cleaner composition. Unfortunately, I didn't find any other leave-in that gives as beautiful curls as the Knot Today. Too bad!

Desert Essence coconut conditioner


I have the same issue with this conditioner as I do with the Knot Today: it contains an ingredient similar to silicon and although I continually try new conditioners, I don't have the same result as with the Desert Essence. I actually alternate with the Avalon Organic conditioner I got from my previous iHerb haul.

Now Foods Agave nectar


Agave nectar or syrup is one of the natural substitutes to refined sugar I use at home. I used to have the light colored agave nectar for its neutral taste but I indulged myself with this amber syrup that has a taste similar to maple syrup. Yummy! One tea spoon of agave syrup has the same calories than a sugar cube but it is more ingested by the body and has nutrients.
 I made a full post about the natural substitutes to conventional sugar here if you want to know more.


Comments